Thursday, June 2, 2011

Amazing weather

I am finally starting to get used to this schedule.  Anywho, the last couple of days have been blue bird.  Imagine being off the coast of the Hawaiin Islands, with alot less green, some snow covered mountains in the background, and the water & air temps are 30 degrees colder.  Ok, so the only thing that might be similar are islands and geology, but beautiful and sunny outside none the less!  Our workflow is starting to progress, which is nice, because I hate dull moments.  I am most defenitely looking forward to an ice cold brewski in Dutch Harbor sometime in Late June.  Until then, my taste buds are more than satisfied with an assortment of gummy candy and FOUNTAIN DEW, the newest addition to our soda fountain on the ship. Hope all my peeps ( friends & family, not the candy!) are doing well.








No comments:

Post a Comment